Blog Archive

Sunday, June 10, 2012


Peachy Keen Stamps June Release Challenge #1

This is for my daughter a picture of her and her best friend Luna to put into her room. I picked her favorite colors. I covered a frame, I got for 1.00 that was wood from Michaels, with fabric she picked out. Then I made a kitty on my cricut, but cut the head to make a white head for me to stamp the face for that I used  Peachy Keen stamp set (PK-110). I then colored the face with my copics. Luna is black and white that's why I used zebra print even though I think black would have been better I think. We gave her a ribbon collar and a gem bead heart for a tag. Then I stitched around the BFF tag and put a grommet with ribbon and flowers. I used Imaginisce Hot gems on fabric cause she can never have too much bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment